* Real Life 1 story - PA

Real Life 1 story

: Real Life 1 story

  • Mum’s shock as medics discover newborn had potentially deadly carbon dioxide poisoning
    A mum whose baby was resuscitated moments after she gave birth on her bed has told of her horror after discovering the infant had potentially deadly carbon dioxide poisoning. Amy Cotterell, 24, was shocked when, on December 30 last year, she went to the loo – only to feel her...


GET IN TOUCH

  • By submitting this form you are agreeing to our privacy policy

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.