Careers: Account Director
TNR has been engaging audiences through editorial, creative and social content for over 15 years and is the UK’s leading content-led PR specialists. Owned by the Press Association, the UK’s news agency, we are based at PA’s headquarters in London, Victoria.
Our clients are PR agencies or the in-house comms teams of major brands, Government departments and charities. Our services include; video content production and distribution, Radio Days, PR Video Production, PR Photography and Media Training for company spokespeople.
We are looking for an experienced Account Director to join our expanding team.
For more details, please visit www.wearetnr.com
Reporting to the Managing Director, the ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with excellent industry knowledge and the ability to take client briefs and transform them into engaging audience specific campaigns and content for multiple platforms.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious person who can help reposition the agency to meet new opportunities, launch new services, and ultimately to continue to drive revenue by managing clients and new business opportunities.
Our clients are a mix of brands direct and PR agency’s with brands spanning a variety of sectors including travel, financial services, B2B, tech, fashion, food and drink to name but a few. TNR straddles comms/PR/marketing/digital/social/brand/creative by taking a content-led approach.
The perfect person for this role will thrive in an agency that is fast-paced, challenging and extremely varied. You will be a flexible person and a seasoned professional with an outgoing personality and positive attitude with a black book of contacts from your time in the industry.
- Driving force behind growing the video and photography businesses
- New business and upselling of services to existing clients
- Senior responsibility for client/account management
- Identifying and acting on opportunities for client growth
- Working with Marketing Manager to identify leads
- Management of key accounts
- Client support and communications
- Reposition and maintain the excellence of TNRs creative services
- Maintaining existing and developing new relationship with clients
- Tendering and leading pitches
- Consult with clients on projects from content perspective
- Write quotes and consultative emails to clients in response to incoming leads
- Strategic planning and advice for client campaigns and projects
- Management of key accounts
- Manage the junior team & support in their development
- Proven track record (Agency) in winning new business
- An ability to present confidently
- Strong written and copywriting skills
- Experience in effectively evaluating PR campaigns
- Good understanding of broadcast PR, photography and video
- Strong campaign planning skills
- A thorough commercial awareness
- Digitally savvy
- Excellent industry knowledge in creative services, PR, digital, production and photography complete with a book of contacts
- Sound experience of working at Account Director level
Please send CV and covering letter to: Amanda@wearetnr.com
Closing date: 5 May 2017
The company encourages applications from all sectors of the community.