Careers: Digital Marketing Executive (5 month contract)
PA, the UK’s leading provider of multimedia content and services, is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to manage many our public-facing websites, including pressassociation.com.
The Digital Marketing Executive will play a vital role, ensuring not only that our websites run smoothly, but also that they are also constantly improved through the use of relevant tools.
You will therefore provide key support in the development, maintenance and administration of these WordPress sites. You will collaborate with senior stakeholders across the business, as well as within the team, to ensure that we are promoting our products and services creatively and accurately as well as ensuring all content is optimised.
- Fascinated about the media industry and how you get news?
- A fantastic digital marketer who is proactive and relishes new technology?
- Looking to grow your career with an innovative diverse media business?
Do you have…
- A track record of managing and developing websites within a B2B environment?
- Management of all things digital such as SEO, Google Analytics and Search Console?
- Strong organisational and communication skills, with the ability to manage multiple deadlines and stakeholders?
What we can offer you:
- Excellent basic salary
- A great team who support each other – where you are promoting a unique range of products for one of the most well recognised names in the industry
- Amazing support from experienced team members
- A mature environment that encourages you to work to your strengths to achieve your targets
If you see yourself in what you have read, this could be the job for you.
To apply, please email Marc Koskela, Head of Marketing
Closing date: 21 June 2019
The Company encourages applications from all sectors of the community.