Careers: Sport Sales Executive
Do you have a passion for Sport? Do you want to work for one of the most prestigious multi-media news agencies within the UK? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you within The Press Association!
The Press Association is the UK’s leading provider of multimedia content and services – our newswire service provides most of the news content you read and watch. We are also leading the way with other key businesses, and in particular, our Sport portfolio of products and services span pictures, video, data APIs, hosted live blogs, graphics, listings pages, social media curation and page production and we work across all Sports with a wide range of clients including Broadcasters, NGB’s and Sport Websites.
If you join our team, you will be selling a varied range of Sport products that offer our customers the very best sport solutions. You will proactively source new business opportunities and develop bespoke solutions for our clients where you develop strong partnerships.
- Fascinated about the sport and media industry and how you get news?
- A fantastic sales person who is proactive and relishes working in partnership with their customers
- Looking to grow your career with an innovative diverse sport and media business?
Do you have…
- A track record of exceeding targets within a business to business environment?
- Experience of taking ownership of the whole sales process
- A consultative sales approach where you uncover your client’s needs
- A passion and understand of sport
What we can offer you:
- Excellent basic and an unparalleled, uncapped commission structure
- A great team who support each other – where you are selling a unique range of products for one of the most well recognised names in the industry
- Amazing support from an innovative marketing team to help develop your business
- A mature environment that encourages you to work to your strengths to achieve your target
If you see yourself in what you have read, this could be the job for you.
How to apply or find out more?
You can e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07580 597831
Closing date: 21 September 2018
The company encourages applications from all sectors of the community