Careers: Senior Account Manager, TNR
TNR has been engaging audiences through editorial, creative and social content for over 15 years and is the UK’s leading content-led PR specialists. Owned by the Press Association, the UK’s news agency, we are based at PA’s headquarters in London, Victoria.
Our clients are PR agencies and the in-house communications teams of major corporate organisations, Government departments and charities. Our services include: PR video content production and distribution, Radio Days – from our broadcast studio at the Press Association, Creative Video Production, PR Photography and Media Training for company spokespeople.
For more details, please visit www.wearetnr.com
There is now a unique and exciting opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic and ambitious Senior Account Manager to join this growing agency.
We are recruiting for an accomplished PR professional to join our busy and creative production desk. The successful candidate will have the commercial drive to build revenues with current and potential clients, and a proven understanding of broadcast and digital public relations and video production. The role will report to the Head of Production and will be part of a successful and creative production team.
With ambitious growth plans for 2018 and beyond, the SAM will play a key role in growing a client services team around them to generate and nurture business.
Based at PA’s London headquarters, the work is fast-paced, challenging, varied and interesting with a huge range of top tier clients and fab team to work with.
- Generate creative and editorially viable ideas that will deliver successful video and radio campaigns, write detailed, persuasive proposals, present confidently to clients and have the skill to turn potential projects into confirmed ones
- Simultaneously manage 5+ broadcast projects for high profile clients at any given time
- Manage production schedule workflow with the support of the Head of Production
- In due course build and manage your own account team
- Build and nurture excellent relationships with media and manage sell-ins to online and broadcast media
- Produce in depth reports for clients on campaign successes
- Nurture relationships with existing clients and reach out to new clients by phone and in person.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, motivated by creating amazing content and delivering stand-out results for clients
- Generate creative and strategic recommendations, and be able to articulate them to clients both face-to-face and via proposals
- Be a self-starter, capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Brilliantly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Motivated by financial targets and a desired to succeed
- Understanding of client business issues and requirements
- Highly developed presentation skills
- Sound knowledge of broadcast and video strategy
- Experience of creating quotes and managing budgets and resources
- Have well-proven client-handling and multi-tasking skills, being able to work under pressure and meet regular tight deadlines
- Have strong planning and organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Understand how to maximise coverage across TV, radio and the web
Please apply by email by 8th June 2018 with a letter, CV and indication of your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry but due to expected volume of replies we can only respond if you are successful.
Please no calls.
The Company encourages applications from all sectors of the community.